Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient.
• Create, nurture and respond to sales opportunities and close sales orders for the company
• Establish quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with line management
• Promote and sell the company’s products and services through direct customer contact within the assigned geographic territory.
• Conduct sales calls, schedule “local” promotional work and regularly with discipline track sales activities with all channel, end user and distributors opportunities using the company’s CRM system
• Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective customers and provide them with published prices, and information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
• Provide first level technical guidance to customers (end-users), integrators and partners.
• Currently working in either a similar role for a leading security technology manufacturer or an installer / integrator and selling IP network based solutions to end users
• Strong awareness of IP network design and CCTV applications
• Strong awareness of products in the IP CCTV marketplace
• Proven ability to meet and exceed personal sales targets
• Beijing, China
• Shandong Province, China
• Hunan Province, China